Northwood has been listening to the needs of our auto no-fault clients and has applied its provider network techniques to other necessary service lines to effectively manage the care of an injured claimant.
Northwood has extensive experience working with Michigan auto insurers, large and small, and their injured claimants. Northwood’s network of credentialed home care products and services providers allows convenient access to top-quality providers at aggressively discounted rates. Northwood saves auto insurers and injured claimants money without sacrificing service and satisfaction.
Northwood Home Care Services
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics and Medical Supplies
- Pharmacy – NO OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES – Full and Coordination of Benefits
- Home Health Care
- Home Modification
- Nationwide Network Access to Credential Providers
- Discounted Fee Schedule
- Utilization Management
- Electronic Claims Processing and Claims Management
- Customer Service Management
- Provider Network Management
- Pre-authorization Process
- Centralized Call Center
- Easy Referral Button – Online Referral Process – No Password Required
- Walk-in and Home Delivery Services
- Significant Savings on Home Care Products and Services
- Member Satisfaction
- Claims Accuracy
- Customized and Standard Reporting
- Pre-determination of Auto Relatedness
- Improved PIP Payment Process
Northwood has been a trusted partner of auto insurers and their injured claimants for many years. Our clients choose Northwood because of our dedication to service, customer satisfaction and cost-reducing strategies. Let us show you how easy it is to increase member satisfaction and save money on home care products and services. Contact Northwood at 1-800-447-9599 to learn more about our effective strategies for auto insurers and their claimants.