Let Northwood Be An Extension Of You… A specialized provider network of pharmacy, durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, medical supplies, infusion therapy, home modification, home health care, transportation and translation/interpretation services.
Northwood understands that claim representatives have multiple claiments and no two claimants have the same medical needs or circumstances. This means that claim representatives need to spend more time in processing medical bills and reviewing medical records to ensure the treatment is medically necessary and auto related. To allow you to spend more time in claim processing, let Northwood help facilitate your claimant’s home care needs.
How Can You Benefit With Northwood’s Assistance?
- Rush orders are given priority and facilitated immediately
- Northwood can obtain prescriptions for pharmacy (prescription and over-the-counter), durable medical equipment (DME), prosthetics & orthotics (O&P), medical supplies, infusion therapy, home modification, home health care, transportation and translation/interpretation services
- Northwood contacts network providers to coordinate prescribed injury related services including specifications and delivery dates.
- Northwood obtains letters of medical necessity, if applicable.
- Northwood can process coordinated and uncoordinated claims
- Northwood contacts you for pre-authorization
- Request for pharmacy? Northwood cn facilitate prescription and over-the-counter pharmacy needs with no out-of-pocket expenses for your claimant
- Northwood provides monthly reporting that demonstrates savings for referred clients
- Insurance companies will experience savings, over retail pricing, due to your referral to Northwood.